Saturday, January 31, 2009

BB Cream



A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this product called the BB Cream. I first heard about from this Li(z)terati, whose site I lurk. Askmewhats made an extensive product review as shown here.  It took me serious googling to finally find Indulgenzes, a local supplier.  I bought a tube from Indulgenzes before she ran out of stock. 

The rave about BB Cream, particularly the BRTC brand is captured by Indulgenzes description as follows:

"Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin. Soon, it became popular with many Korean celebrities.

ADVANTAGE

-Helps soften skin texture
-Prolonged use of product may help improve overall texture of skin and fade acne scars
-Acts as makeup base and foundation
-Helps cover the irregularities on the skin, even out skin tone, camouflage under eye circles, scars and add radiance to face."

Of all the BB Creams available in the market, BRTC (Bio Remedies for Therapeutic Cosmetics) has the best reviews. I liked the sound of a cosmetic that actually heals the skin instead of ruins it. So far, it is an amazing makeup base. The Perfect Protect BRTC BB Cream  leaves a dewy effect instead of a matte effect. 

How do I apply?

1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Moisturizer (I skip it during the day because I tend to get oily.)
4. Sunblock spf 50 (My BRTC BB cream has no spf.)
5. BRTC BB Cream
6. Foundation (for better coverage)
7. Powder (to set)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting!
wishful thinking: you'll post a pic of you before and after applying BB cream :)
have a great weekend!

SearchingWellness said...

Hello Omm, thanks for dropping by. Uh oh no pictures of my face on this site. :) I am much too shy. :)

Dez said...

hello sis! thanks for the greetings. how much itong cream na ito?

Anonymous said...

wow, sis you have a very serious beauty regime there.

i only wash my face with neutorogena (something-cant even remember the variant) and apply garnier moisturizer and i'm off. I only apply my spf30 moisturizer when i'm going out away from the office. at night? i'm lazy so no routine really. hahaha!

It's All About What's In Down Under
Permanence in Change
I Am Shoeaholic
Let's Make a House a Home
Healthy Living
The Life of a Tatapilla
Mum at Work

SearchingWellness said...

Hello Dez,This is around PHP1395. :)

Anonymous said...

hi there! just wanted to say i'm loving your blog! hope you get to make more posts soon...