Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hiatus


I apologize for not blogging enough. New tasks. New people. New responsibilities. Going through a learning curve. 

Meantime, I am enjoying Edwin Casimiro's Cure All Manual. I hope to start at least one of his protocols. The avoidance of any cosmetic will be very challenging though. :) I doubt if I will be brave enough to chuck them completely.  Try to visit his blog and be challenged. 

I have started with 2 books in my 30-book Amazon wishlist. A Different Bookstore in Serendra is on sale up to February 28th.  The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears is a good read. The Leader in Me by Stephen Covey is equally engaging. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we bought a book called "the vaccine guide" by randall neustaedter when my son was born. it was very helpful in educating us about the whats, whys and hows of vaccination. i highly recommend it. =)