Many thanks Melanie of Life in Bellevue for this award.
Here are the rules of this award:1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.
1. I get affected by celebrity marital breakups. Seriously! I can't stand Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt because of all the brouhaha over the Jennifer Aniston thing. I am not even an Aniston fan.
2. On a similar vein, I don't like the local Dingdong Avanzado and Marian Rivera the more, because of what happened to Avanzado and Karylle. I think fame has gotten into Avanzado's head. I am not and have never been a fan or a follower of any of the actors, but after the Karylle breakup, I can't stand any of their endorsements, trailers, shows, etc.
3. I am stumped that Melanie of Life of Bellevue had the book author of the book she read and blogged about posted a comment on her blog.
4. I am very grateful to John Paul II for his prayers so I can have my baby.
5. I talk to my guardian angel everyday and to my family members' guardian angels.
6. I personally experience the guardian angels' prompt and very effective response every time I ask for help, like to protect my daughter when she was in my womb during a challenging pregnancy or to get parking space, etc.
7. I am convinced that when Jesus said your faith will move mountains, He meant it literally and not just figuratively.
8. Pacquiao's mother said that she is related to my maternal grandfather. Hahahaha.
9. I and two friends once walked through a snow storm in Halifax, Novia Scotia. We were the only souls out in the streets that time.
10. And oh, we are on Baby Magazine for the December 2008 issue.